- Perform and manage Change Control, Supplier qualification, product quality review, Risk management, CAPA management, Training management System
- Ensure effective co-ordination and support for external and internal audits
- Actively contribute to ensure procedure effectiveness, simplification and continuous improvement as required
- Awareness in Lean tools (5S, 7W, Poka Yoke, PDCA, JIT, Kaizen ……)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry + 8 years
- Experience in Sterile manufacturing is preferred
- Experience in a multinational pharmaceutical company is preferred.
- Good Command of the English language, word, Excel
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Completed or exempted military service
If you like to be part of our future expansion, please send your C.V in PDF or Word format indicating the job title in the E-mail Subject.
Please note that any application without a subject or including an external link will not be considered.