Egyptian Medicine City the new regional hub for Middle East pharmaceutical industry, the largest pharmaceutical city in the Middle East & Africa by using high scientific level & advanced technologies to produce a high quality, safe and effective medicine covering wide range of therapeutic segments.
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- 1-2 years’ Experience in SAP preferably has manufacturing background.
- Work with stakeholders, partners, programmers and analysts to supervise the implementation and stakeholders management.
- Support end-users of the system and acts as primary focus point/first level support.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP, specialized in Basis, FICO, MM-SD-PM or PO-QM.
- Collect master data for the relevant modules.
- Check and validate SAP performance and users authorization matrix.
- Maintain SAP connectivity and troubleshooting users connection issues.
- Develop and maintain procedures, guides, handouts, and other technical documentation as needed.
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Completed or exempted military service
If you like to be part of our future expansion, please send your C.V in PDF or Word format indicating the job title in the E-mail Subject.