the new regional hub for Middle East pharmaceutical industry, the largest pharmaceutical city in the Middle East & Africa by using high scientific level & advanced technologies to produce a high quality, safe and effective medicine covering wide range of therapeutic segments.
We are looking to hire
Maintenance Planning Engineer
- Dynamic and Self-Motivated.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on similar role in pharmaceutical field.
- Bachelor in Engineering.
- Has experience preparing schedule for preventive maintenance plan.
- Has experience estimating the labour hours, tools, and resources needed to complete work.
- Experience in relevant programs and systems (CMMS – MTTR – MTBF – % DT – Machines/lines Availability – OEE – etc.)
- Excellent Knowledge of GMP & EHS practices.
- Analytical thinking and planning.
- Excellent Command of English language.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Completed or exempted military service.
If you like to be part of our future expansion, please send your C.V in PDF or Word format indicating job title in E-mail Subject.
Please note that any application without subject or including external link will not be considered.
( firstname.lastname@example.org )