- Experience in maintaining and repairing various machines and production lines (sterile and non-sterile areas).
- Knowledge in production areas (sterile and non-sterile) qualification and executing needed tests.
- Diploma in industrial specializations (mechanics).
- At least three years’ experience in pharmaceutical factories with the same specialty.
- Ability to read machine charts and mechanical drawings.
- Excellent knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Excellent knowledge of occupational safety and health rules and requirements.
- Completed or exempted military service.
If you like to be part of our future expansion, please send your C.V in PDF or Word format indicating the job title in the E-mail Subject.